Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tropical Fruit Punch

So, Selissa's post prompted me to share this yummy recipe that we had at my daughter's birthday party. It's been a hit everytime I've done it... (okay, I've only done it twice, but whatever...)

Ingredients:

1 (40-ounce) can pineapple juice
1 (32-ounce) bottle lemon-lime soda (The recipe actually calls for sugar free, however mine wasn't and it tasted good too.)
1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
1 (16-ounce) package frozen peaches
1 (12-ounce) package frozen raspberries
2 bananas, peeled and sliced
2 oranges, sliced (I didn't actually use oranges... if anyone does it with oranges, let me know how it tastes.)

Combine all ingredients in a punch bowl, and stir. Enjoy!

Oh, side note... if the punch starts to get warm, add more frozen fruit!

(You can find this recipe @ www.dole5aday.com.)
Click here to read the "welcome" post and learn more about this family blog!