Friday, January 6, 2017

Mini Pepper Nachos!

Last night I decided to create a menu for the rest of January.
I like the idea of menus but creating one proved to be harder than I thought. Especially once I decided to start asking everyone what their favorite meals were!

I finally decided to split the month up between Chicken, Beef, Vegetarian and Other.

Our first meal from this menu was the following scrumptious hit!😋


Mini sweet peppers cut in half and the seeds taken out. Lay them out in your pan. I put foil on one pan before spreading the peppers on it to keep everything from sticking. The stoneware pan did great without anything underneath.


The toppings I used were taco seasoned beef (not shown), Olives, Corn, Green onions, cheese and lime juice. Sprinkle the meat on every pepper. Spread a thin layer of cheese over the meat and then add the other ingredients. Squeeze the fresh lime juice over the top. I used half a lime for each pan. I will use more next time. Put more cheese on again! I love cheese!💗


Put it in the oven at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes. Make sure the cheese is melted.


We all enjoyed this meal very much! I put fresh tomatoes and Avacado on mine with Sour cream. This is a great alternative to chips. We will definitely be making this again.

2 comments:

Kizzie said...

These look delish! My kids wouldn't eat it (they hate veggies, punks) but I would. So many possibilities!!

Forever and a Day said...

I know right?! I even thought of doing pizza toppings instead. It would taste great!

Click here to read the "welcome" post and learn more about this family blog!